Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Acid Attack survivor.

Acid Attack survivor.

 𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑 - 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐈𝐌𝐀
Let’s start with -: 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔  𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒂?  
My name is Flavia Nampiima. I am the second born in a family of 5 children. I am Ugandan and by profession, I am a counselor. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Guidance & Counseling and I have been practicing counseling for close to 4 years now.  Currently, I work with Bless a Child Foundation - A foundation that supports children, suffering from cancer.
I am an acid survivor; Attack happened 11 years ago -: in October 2009;  I fell into a depression and lost a lot of weight because of emotional stress and physical pain. Half of my body and skin were covered in burns which are now scars. My mind and body went through a lot of change.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟??
The first years were really tough. I was consumed by anger, sadness, helplessness; anything you can think of. I had a lot to accept about myself in my new body and skin and this was not easy. I hid and covered up a lot for all the time I had to be out in public because I was scared of people’s reactions. This is because internally I was already judging myself harshly. Since I hated my appearance I believed the rest of the world would reject me as well. So I did not go out much and if I had to, I ensured that every scar on my skin was not seen.
Later on, as I started regaining my strength and self-love, I started doing away with covering up, I felt proud each time I overcame a certain fear. I started smiling and laughing more. The crying and nightmares disappeared gradually. I wanted my life back so I started working at getting it back even if the scars were permanent. I just wanted to be happy again and that is what I focused on.
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?
My support system was and still is an entire village thankfully. From my family to my friends; old and new who walked with me whenever I was scared to walk by myself, the community at home, and at church. I met with a university counselor every week; I met with few survivors from the Acid Survivors Foundation who helped me realized that I am not the only survivor. The lecturers at the university who eased my return back to complete my degree. Lastly and most importantly;  my faith in God.
𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚?
I read a lot of self-help material to better my mind and have a better understanding of my emotions and how to relate with others. I value things that make me happy and so I invest time in these things. I value hard work and the benefits just like everyone else so I work. My faith is my rock so in whatever I do; I rely on it to guide me.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘀?
I have volunteered with the Acid Survivors Foundation and organized a fundraising dinner for the foundation in 2018. I offer counselling for some survivors privately.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 
As long as you wake up each day, keep going.
Dᴇᴀʀ Fʟᴀᴠɪᴀ; 
Wᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ; sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏsᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ; ᴏᴠᴇʀꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs; Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ🙏 🥰TᴇᴀᴍSᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴇʀᴏᴇs Nᴇxᴛ Dᴏᴏʀ Fʟᴀᴠɪᴀ Aʟɪsᴏɴ Wʜɪʟᴇ Yᴏᴜ Cʀɪᴇᴅ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ TʜᴀᴛOɴᴇ Pɪᴍᴘʟᴇ Oɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Fᴀᴄᴇ... 
Aᴄɪᴅ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Cᴏʀɴᴇʀ..!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, A

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, Android 9.0, 1280 x 800 IPS HD Display, Micro HDMI, GPS, FM, 5G WiFi, Silver https://a.co/d/aVURFqD

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_wg=yHOX2&pf_rd_r=N69BC4QH9TR0SCK2DHHC&content-id=amzn1.sym.ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_w=KHV7U&pd_rd_r=7b36fc73-bca8-4e19-a116-f03e5919d3dc#

Popular Posts

Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Powered by Blogger.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wikipedia

Search results

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

uniqu words of the world

Search This Blog

Popular-Posts

3/Technology/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique words of the world

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

How to edit stylish Facebook bio

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

About Me

My photo
Multan, multan, Pakistan
my name is Shaheen .Professional I'm Beautician .

Labels

Translate

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.

unique words of the world

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

Random-Posts

3/random/post-list

Business

5/Business/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Facebook

Pages

Pages

Subscribe Us

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.