Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Speak therapi

 

Speak therapi!!!

This technique was used by a lot of people and they came back telling me in the comments that "Ma'am the technique work magically for us and I'm improving, its giving me such great results."So if it is helping them it will help you and it is a proven technique a CT UA LLY adopted by speech therapist in the world."My mind goes blank when
Speak therapi

I speak in English".Now, this is one problem that I have heard so many times a nd I just want to say one thing to that, it happens.It used to happen with mean nd I can totally understand if it happens with you.I have a few ideas to share with you on the video today a nd I'm sure they are going to help you.There are some amazing tips for you.And if you follow those tips, even if you follow one of those times hat I am going to tell you about in the blog Today I am sure you will be far ahead of where you are right now,with this problem of yours.So let's start.My name is Alee Na Raise and we're going to talk about this very common issue of mind going blink, words not coming to mind.So you take pause and your confidence is lost, you are shaky,you are scared, you are hesitant.You don't want to continue.You like, you know, man I'm done!This is just too hard.I don't want to continue.Alright, just hear me out.And I will convince you that, that is not supposed to be your approach.Your approach should be of a fighter, your approach should not be a somebody who ho is ready to give up on the first obstacle.Okay just hear me out.I am going to be sharing with you a few tips, which I have proposed e marlier also in few of my videos, but then some of them are going to be new also.Now the first thing that I want to say over here is that the he problem is not your vocabulary.You just need very few words in order to speak properly in English T he problem is not with the vocabulary.The problem is with your hesitation of new.The hesitation that you face when you are trying to do something new.Because your habitual of speaking in your mother tongue.You are not very used to of speaking in English.So there is this hesitation.This is the issue.Then there is another problem.The problem is your habit of the mind to attach itself to the comfort.Your mind is not ready to give up on the comfort zone.That is another problem that your facing right now.Trust me guys, if you can say something in Hindi you can say it in English also.It does not need too much to speak something in Englishwoman hich you've just spoken in Hindi, you can try yourself.Is it difficult to say this?This is looking very nice simple.If you can say something in Hindi t was just a very lame. I'm sorry about the lameness of the example,but it just...Actually occurred to me and I did it.So the thing is I used to think that when I was on the journey of learning English,of Learning fluency of English and I used to think this to myself that if I can say something in Hien Dining  am 100% sure that I can say that in English also.And that is what I used to actually practice.I used to actually practice that, I used to actually instead of s aying something in Hindi I would stop myself and I would say that thing in English A nd right then you need to correct yourself, right then.Another thing that I would want to say over hear is that think of all the benefits that you will receive once once-over  you master your English, once you master your
Speak therapi

communication skills b because communication have a lot to do with English these days.You can't deny it, that I will never denied that.There is definitely a connection between the communication skills and the commando ver English and, we can't really deny it.So think of all the benefits that may come to you on nce you start practicing English regularly and start overcoming to he problem and the pain that you feel well hen you are trying to speak in English and the words are coming to your mind?And your mind is actually giving you a lot of trouble and blanking outthink of all the benefits just for once think of all the benefits a nd the light of the gain is going to help you over comet he darkness of the pain and that is what I want to say to you on n a very strong note here.The gain is so much more than the pain but for the gain to come to you first, you will have to handle this pain.Actually, it's not our mother tongue and none of us have It  just like that in our blood. No.It never came to me like that.I used to struggle with it every single day and that ish ow gradually it started to come to measure nd things started getting easier a nd that is how they will become easier for you also.I mean after all you are also human being, right?None of us are superhumans.None of us are Supernatural I don't know what to say here.Well, I hope you get my idea, right?I am not Superwoman, you are not a Superman,you are not a Superwoman We are all very normal human beings and the path same, right?It's just that how quickly you walk it.So just walk the path and quickly reach the destination.Why are you delaying? Let's talk about a few techniques.Some of them are magical like one of them speak in front of the mirror
Speak therapi

.Just shut the door of your room stand in front of a mirror a nd speak to yourself in English.No matter how much your heart wants to go back to your mother tongue.Do not do that.Ok.There will be moments after one or two sentences where you would want togo back to your mother tongue.Don't know thato there wise what is the point of standing in front of the mirror and speaking?I mean you are not crazy, right? Trying to speak to yourself.There is a reason behind you standing in front of the mirror a nd talking to yourself.So no matter how much the heart wants do not listen to it.Continue with English, stand in front of the mirror, start speaking of n any topic that you choose, any topic.Talk about fruits, talk about vegetables, talk about some shows you are watching on r talk about the movies or maybe some character in the movie on r maybe about yourself what your heart wants,your desires, your fantasies whatever, whatever...Topic can be anything.So mirror technique is one of them, then another technique is my technique to hat I proposed earlier in a video.Where you can put on your earphones and put on some music's o that you can't hear yourself speaking a nd then try and record yourself on a video a nd start speaking in English.This technique was used by a lot of people a nd they came back telling me in the comments that"Ma'am the technique work magically for us"and "I'm improving, its giving me such great results."So if it is helping them it will help you a nd it is a proven technique actually adopted by speech therapists in the world.So why not try doing it yourself.So all you have to do is put on the music record yourself on the cameras o that you can go back to the recording and hear yourself speaking.And when the music is ON you will not be able to listen to yourself y our hesitation will be under control.Then another technique would be do not use fancy words y our words have to be simple.Absolutely simple.That is one thing that I have said 1000 times and I'm going to keep saying till eternity d o not use fancy words keep it very simple.Another way that I used to do to practice English Was I  used to pause the shows I f I am watching something on Netflix I  would pause the show and I will repeat what the character has just said.So repeat the subtitles actually, speak them out to yourself.Speak them, that is when your mind will get training andy our mind will adopt the idea and be familiar with new words.And one last thing that I would say is the most important thing to following n order to actually work this problem out completely.Is, I will spell it out for You Please  R A C T I C EP practice J just practice that's what you got to do.practice... I mean trying to learn a new language without practicing ITI s a waste of time."Not me" thousand people say that, million people say that.So, practice is most important, it is most necessary.And remember one thing I f it had been easy you would not have wanted it y out want it because it was difficult.I'll explain this concept with the help of an example, you know,it's not a matter of good or bad.It's not a matter of good or bad.It is the matter of easy or difficult.Imagine, just just hear me out with an example here.Drinking water is extremely good for your health.You know that right?But do we drink enough water, do we drink actually enough water in a day?No we don't, because it is easily available.Now imagine yourself in the middle of a desert.You're in the centre of a desert y out have just half litre of water available with you.And there is scorching heat,too much heat a nd you just have this much amount of water with you.Now imagine the worth of this water.Will, you even waste one single drop of this water?No you will not. Because now it is difficult, now it is not available.So anything which is not randomly available is something that your heart d desperately wants to attain.If it is easily available you would never value it.hat is how it is.So there is this quotation that I quoted in in one of my previous videos.And people loved it so much so I'm going to say that again.It's funny!This is the quote by Bob Marley."If she's amazing she won't be easy.If she is easy she won't be amazing"Do you agree with me?That is exactly the case with English.I hope this video was helpful if you like this video, please give it a likeable ND share it with somebody whom you wish to help not d I'll be back with another such video very soon, you take care of yourself.

Speak therapi
I love speach therapi


 

Share:

2 comments:

Technology

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, A

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, Android 9.0, 1280 x 800 IPS HD Display, Micro HDMI, GPS, FM, 5G WiFi, Silver https://a.co/d/aVURFqD

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_wg=yHOX2&pf_rd_r=N69BC4QH9TR0SCK2DHHC&content-id=amzn1.sym.ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_w=KHV7U&pd_rd_r=7b36fc73-bca8-4e19-a116-f03e5919d3dc#

Popular Posts

Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Powered by Blogger.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wikipedia

Search results

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

uniqu words of the world

Search This Blog

Popular-Posts

3/Technology/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique words of the world

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

How to edit stylish Facebook bio

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

About Me

My photo
Multan, multan, Pakistan
my name is Shaheen .Professional I'm Beautician .

Labels

Translate

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.

unique words of the world

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

Random-Posts

3/random/post-list

Business

5/Business/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Facebook

Pages

Pages

Subscribe Us

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.