Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Seeking God!

Seeking God!

 Seeking God!!!

 This was an incident of the author's personal life, the author's name was Dan Clark, Dan Clark wrote in his biography "When I was a child, there was a wonderful circus in our town. I refused my father to see the circus. At that time, our economic conditions They were not good. My father tried hard to avoid me, but I was not ready to agree, so my father arranged the money for two tickets and we went to see the circus. There was a long line of people in front of the circus. Me and my The father also stood in this queue. In front of us, a long family was standing. They were two middle-aged husband and wife, while eight children were standing behind them. These children were standing in a queue with politeness and civility. They came to see the children's mouths were freshly washed, all of them had their hair done carefully, all of them were wearing their best clothes and the smell of perfume was coming from all of them, these children were standing in pairs. And they were holding each other's hands. I have seen countless children in life but I have not found any decent child like these eight children. They were better in morals than the older people but in spite of politeness and civility, it was clearly written on the faces of the children that this is the best day of their lives and they have left the house for the first time for fun. They were talking about elephants, lions and magicians, which showed that the children were eager to see the world hidden behind the curtain of the circus. The parents of the children were also happy. Now it was the turn of this family, he went ahead with his begum, he looked at the children with love and pride, bent over the ticket window and asked the ticket seller how much money for two full and eight half tickets. Bante Hain Circus staff woman typed numbers on the calculator and told him the amount. Hearing the amount, the father became pale and asked the woman for the amount again. The woman repeated the


amount. Looking at his wife, he said, "I have ten dollars less. The color of the wife has changed." They both turned and looked at the children. Looking at the side, I saw these two husbands and wives as worried as they were at that moment. I have never seen a couple so helpless in my life. My father had been putting twenty dollars in his pocket for a long time. With these twenty dollars we had to see the circus, take refreshments and go back home by bus. My father thought for a few seconds and then made a decision that introduced me and my father to a new angle of life. My father was immersed in the dedication of this decision till his last breath and he thought that moment and that decision was the great moment of his life, whereas whenever I remember this incident, my throat becomes sweet and I am filled with joy and happiness. I am drowning in indescribable feelings of dedication. My father took out twenty dollars from his pocket and picked up the bent note that fell on the ground and addressed the father of eight children and said, "Excuse me, this money has fallen from your pocket." Both husband and wife were surprised. looked at my father. My father stepped forward and held the note in his hand. I looked at my father with gratitude. My father gently patted the children's heads and turned back. My father's pocket was empty. He smiled and saw me. I held my father's hand and we both came out. They came home without seeing the circus, but our hearts were full of love, devotion and peace. Charities seek long walks and pleasures, but our God waits for us in the small tasks of our lives, the God to whom the pious people of the world sacrifice their whole lives to reach, He is the God who gives people a glass of water The bread of time can be found in exchange for a sheet. God has been waiting for us for centuries by sitting beside the helpless people. And these ways are sometimes opened for only twenty rupees and sometimes for a glass of water, I feel God Mesha lives in the hearts of the little people and we cannot find God until we knock on the hearts of these people and until they open their hearts to us!

Share:

4 comments:

Technology

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, A

Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet with 32 GB Storage, 10.1 inch Android Tablet, Quad Core Processor, Android 9.0, 1280 x 800 IPS HD Display, Micro HDMI, GPS, FM, 5G WiFi, Silver https://a.co/d/aVURFqD

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-COMMUTER-Case-iPhone-Packaging/dp/B00Z7SJ3KS/?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_wg=yHOX2&pf_rd_r=N69BC4QH9TR0SCK2DHHC&content-id=amzn1.sym.ecfa29a9-8628-4653-941e-c73229e73558&pd_rd_w=KHV7U&pd_rd_r=7b36fc73-bca8-4e19-a116-f03e5919d3dc#

Popular Posts

Unique words of the world A website that will teach/guide you about How to earn money online and How to make money on you tube social media marketing blogger SEO Affiliate marketing Age or education does not matter to every person; can Earn money Online just you need to be a hard worker, patient & loyal to your work.

Powered by Blogger.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wikipedia

Search results

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

uniqu words of the world

Search This Blog

Popular-Posts

3/Technology/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique words of the world

Unique Words of the World

Search This Blog

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

Unique Words of the World

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

How to edit stylish Facebook bio

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

UNIQUE WORDS OF THE WORLD

About Me

My photo
Multan, multan, Pakistan
my name is Shaheen .Professional I'm Beautician .

Labels

Translate

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.

unique words of the world

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

Random-Posts

3/random/post-list

Business

5/Business/post-list

Unique Words of the World

Facebook

Pages

Pages

Subscribe Us

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.